CFA® (Chartered Financial Analyst®) is a post-graduate professional designation given to those who have completed the CFA program according to the CFA Institute in India. The CFA program certifies the competency and ethics of financial analysts and is one of the most respected and recognized investment management designations in the world.
The CFA Program is typically completed by those with backgrounds in finance, accounting, economics, or business. It is a three-part exam that tests the fundamentals of investment tools, valuing assets, portfolio management, and wealth planning.
CFA charterholders earn the right to use the CFA designation after program completion, application, and acceptance by the CFA Institute.
Here are the four main steps you’ll need to follow to earn your CFA charter.
- Step 1: Pass the CFA® Exam. To earn the CFA charter, you first have to pass the CFA exams.
- Step 2: Achieve Education and Work Experience Requirements
- Step 3: Submit reference letters
- Step 4: Apply for the CFA Charter
To be eligible and register for the CFA exam, you must have one of the following criteria
- An individual wishing to enrol in the CFA Program and register for the Level I exam for the first time must possess an international travel passport. In addition, candidates must meet one of the following requirements
- Have earned a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree, or select an exam window that is 11 months or fewer before your graduation month for your bachelor’s degree or equivalent program- must complete your degree program prior to sitting for level II.
- Have accumulated 4,000 hours of applicable professional work experience (not required to be investment related).
Candidates may also have a combination of full-time professional experience and education that totals a minimum 4000 hours. Those hours of experience/education must be accrued prior to enrolment in the program.
It takes an average of 1,000 study hours to obtain a CFA charter, so it is worthwhile investigating and investing to find the best CFA coaching providers in India. As one of the leading US CPA/CMA training providers, Miles Education trains students for CFA through integrated and tailored coursework in collaboration with Kaplan Schweser, world’s no 1 CFA study package and online test bank now in India
In order to appear for the CFA Exams, deciding on the best CFA Course provider in India is one of the most important decisions you can take towards success in obtaining your CFA Charter.
The best advantage is currently if you enroll in the CFA course with Miles Education in the exclusive collaboration that Miles has with Kaplan Schweser, offering the World’s Best CFA Program study package. This significantly adds to your chances of success to obtain the CFA Charter. You also get access to Kaplan-Schweser’s CFA test bank and avail mentorship by Global CFA Instructors and Miles expert CFA faculty.
Miles Education is currently providing a 50% early bird discount on course fees for enrollment with Miles and its CFA students can now clear the exam as early as May 2022 or August 2022
CFA Course fees in India
The CFA course fee structure with Miles Education is as follows
Kaplan Schweser Training Material & Miles Training Fees (incl GST)
CFA Exam fees(Payable to CFA institute)
($700 discount on early registration)
One time registration fees
Passing all three levels of the exams will demonstrate your mastery of the CFA Program and its curriculum. CFA charter holders are qualified to work in senior and executive positions in investment management, risk management, asset management, and more. Earning a CFA is often a requirement for becoming a chief investment officer at an investment firm or public company; engaging in credit analysis, corporate accounting, and auditing; or doing financial planning for high-net-worth individuals.
The CFA training batch this month has already begun. Hurry!! Register at the earliest with Miles Education.