The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) credential is the global benchmark for accounting and finance professionals.
Why? Because CMAs can explain the WHY behind numbers, not just the WHAT.
The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is a globally recognized professional certification offered by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA). The CMA program focuses on financial planning, analysis, control, decision-making, and professional ethics in the world of business. The course is designed for those who wish to pursue a career in management accounting, finance, or business.
Full-Form: The full form of CMA is Certified Management Accountant.
Eligibility: The following are the eligibility criteria to pursue a CMA course:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management.
- A passing score on the CMA exam.
CMA USA course details: The CMA syllabus is divided into two parts, and each part has multiple sections. The topics covered in the syllabus include:
Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics
- 15% External Financial Reporting Decisions
- 20% Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- 20% Performance Management
- 15% Cost Management
- 15% Internal Controls
- 15% Technology and Analytics
Part 2: Strategic Financial Management
- 20% Financial Statement Analysis
- 20% Corporate Finance
- 25% Decision Analysis
- 10% Risk Management
- 10% Investment Decisions
- 15% Professional Ethics
Fees: On average CMA certification costs up to INR 120K – 160K (training+exam fees)
CMA course duration: The duration of the CMA program can vary based on the individual’s pace of study. On average, it takes approximately 12 months to complete the program.
In conclusion, the CMA course is a comprehensive program that offers an extensive understanding of management accounting, finance, and business. The program is designed to equip individuals with the skills and knowledge required to excel in the field of management accounting and finance. If you are looking to advance your career in this field, the CMA course is an excellent investment.
Take a step ahead towards a future-proof career! Earn your CMA license
Why does everyone say #CMAmatlabMiles?
- It built the ecosystem for CMAs in India.
- IMA’s global platinum partner.
- World’s largest US CMA review provider (in English)
- Led by Varun Jain, the world’s favorite CPA & CMA instructor
So, F&A aspirants, there’s no more time to wait or waste, you’ve got Miles to be a CMA! The best CMA institute in India.