Are you an Indian student who wants to work in the US after completing your college/university program?
Good news! This is totally possible – particularly if you are graduating from a leading educational institution. The USA, home to an enormous overseas student population, provides numerous stay-back options for its overseas students after graduation.
Besides, India shelters the second-largest number of international students in the USA. For Indian students, having a part-time job or internship is vital if they are shifting abroad for a Master’s or post-graduation.
Earlier, Indian engineering grads looking to build their careers in the States would generally:
- Pursue MS in Computer Science from a USA university for 18-24 months
- Receive a 3-year Optional Practical Training (OPT) for working in the USA after completing Masters
- While working on the OPT, the employer might apply for an H-1B visa
However, this road is not an adrenaline-booster for finance/commerce alumni as the MS Accounting or Finance provides only a 1-year OPT, and F&A does not come under a STEM program.
But wait, there is good news!
Miles Education proudly offers an exciting opportunity for commerce/finance graduates, a STEM (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics) Masters in Accounting in the US. It is an excellent chance for Indian accounting grads to obtain a degree of the highest echelons and ensure a flourishing career in the USA.
Presenting you Weatherhead School of Management’s Masters in Accountancy (MAcc) with the Analytics track at The Case Western Reserve University (Ohio, US) – an education program ranking 5th among the leading Accounting Masters in the USA.
The MAcc program is ideal for aspirants seeking to earn an advanced accounting qualification, the gold standard for accounting professionals. With the course, candidates can fulfill the 150 credit hours of college/university education necessary for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exams.
USPs of the program
- Weatherhead School of Management is the 5th best Masters in Accounting Schools across the States.
- Pursue a STEM Master’s in the USA and grab the opportunity to work as a full-time local employee for up to 3 years after the graduation
- Under the MAcc scheme, learn from one of the most future-proof accounting curriculums – taxation, auditing, information systems, and technology – to build a career as a professional accountant.
- Weatherhead School of Management houses a career management office that provides services, including career fairs, career analysis, networking events with alumni and employers, mock interviews, job listing, workshops & employer detail sessions.
- Post completion, individuals can work in multiple routes in corporate or public taxation, accounting, financial assessment, management & consulting roles (not necessarily tech-based roles)
How do you get there?
- Enroll with Miles Education and secure your CPA credential
- Complete the prerequisites for the Master’s course with application guidance and assistance from Team Miles
- Pursue the Master’s program with an opportunity to gain work experience with prominent US organizations
Schedule your free one-on-one career guidance session with us, visit https://mileseducation.com/cpa/ms