If you’re getting ready to take the CMA Exam, you probably already know that the exam’s complicated subject matter can be challenging to grasp and that you’ll need all the assistance you can get.
Miles is fortunately here to assist! Varun Jain, the lead instructor at Miles, recently conducted a webinar to help students pass the CMA with ease. Also, the LIVE face-to-face classes by the master of CPA & CMA are having an immense impact on the students. At Miles, we ensure that CMA candidates put forth their best effort in their academic preparation. Continue reading to learn the best tips and tricks for the CMA Exam!
Become adept at multiple choice both
sections 1 and 2 of the CMA Exam have a sizable number of multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Each section has 100 multiple-choice questions, of which you must successfully complete 50% in order to go on to the essay questions. The following advice will assist you in passing this significant exam section:
- You got to practice hard. Make sure you’ve gone through a sizable chunk of the multiple-choice questions from your preferred review service to make sure you’ve covered the relevant material. Regular practice of multiple choice questions will also enable you to become familiar with their structure and gain confidence in eliminating inappropriate answers, thereby saving you time.
- Find out what the question “calls” for. Check to see if you understand the question well and if the entire data being supplied is necessary for answering it.
- Before selecting an option, carefully consider the other three. Make sure to read all of the answer alternatives before choosing one, even if one sticks out to you as the correct one. Even though other options can make sense, make sure to pick the best one.
- You should limit the time you spend answering each question. If you are having trouble understanding a question, walk on and come back to it later so that you have a chance to respond to it.
- Every multiple-choice question needs an answer. Make sure to select an answer for each question, even if you have to guess, as the CMA Exam does not deduct points for incorrect selections.
Learn how to write essays well
To pass the CMA Exam, you must score well on the essays. You’ll want to perform well on this portion to raise your final score because it typically consists of 5-6 components and accounts for 25% of your total score. Here is some excellent guidance for the exam’s essay section:
- Understand the structure and features. When studying, make sure to at least write a few essays to get a feel for the format and style of the questions that will be on the essays. Knowing what will be required for the essay questions can be very helpful on exam day, whether it be defining a phrase, completing a calculation, or applying an idea.
- Review the guidelines for each task. To ensure that you comprehend the parameters of the question, carefully read the background information that has been provided. Make sure that each phase of the question is directly addressed in your answers, and that they are concise and clear.
- You should manage the time you spend on each assignment. Once more, proceed through the essay’s sections at a moderate pace to make sure you get to each one without hurrying. If you have the time, make sure to double-check your figures and work.
The CMA Exam study process can be challenging, but with this advice in your pocket, you’ll be well on your way to passing the CMA Exam in no time.
1 thought on “Tips and tricks for the US CMA exams”
Your article helped me a lot, is there any more related content? Thanks!